Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Christian Metal - No Screamo

I enjoy heavy metal music. I am a Christian, so naturally I'd like to hear some Christian bands play heavy metal music.

So often I'll start listening to a new Christian metal song, really enjoying the heavy drums and wailing guitar and then the vocalist starts growling and screaming and I turn it off.

I've heard a few bands like Skillet, Kutless & Pillar. Decyfer Down Is really good too, but I'm really trying to find more.

I started a collaborative playlist on Spotify. I hope some people will find this post, be interested, and help by adding a few songs.

https://open.spotify.com/user/tecbrat/playlist/5jZqhtjRf6kTaw5NwH45xz

If you're a Spotify user, a Christian, and a heavy metal fan, feel free to give it a try.

Thanks,
Corry
AKA TecBrat.

No comments: