Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Where to buy swag

I have written about finding the right accountant, getting a good business coach, and finding the right outdoor advertising system.

I'd like to talk more about "swag". I have mentioned it before because I used to work for JH Studios, Inc who sells Promotional Products

Promo products are those things that companies pass out at tradeshows. Sometimes it's a stress reliever. Other times it's a sticky note pad. I've seen frisbees and dart-men as well.

The great thing about promotional products is that you can achieve a huge number of impressions for your dollar. Studies have shown that when a person finds they no longer need or want the promotional product, they often give it away instead of throwing it away, That gives your advertising a second life!

Make sure you choose a promo product that provides value to your potential customer and has some connection to who you are and what you do.

I still recommend JH Studios because I experienced on a daily basis the level of expertise and follow through they use to ensure your product is delivered on time and perfectly printed.

One of the owners is an excellent artist as well and can help you with a new logo to ensure your brand is well represented on all your signs and printed products.

No comments: