Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Daytona Beach Balloon Rental

One of the things my wife and I enjoy is just getting in the car and driving. We started dating in March, so for our dating anniversary we sometimes found our way over to Daytona Beach and would end up right in the middle of bike week.

The only bike I ever owned was a Honda Elite 150 (That's a scooter)

I had ATVs, but that's completely different.

So, all I could do is watch and wish when I saw all the amazing custom bikes riding the Volusia County streets.

That was a lot of years ago. Now that I am in business I have a different perspective on this. Bike week, the Daytona 500, the Coke Zero 400 and all the other NASCAR events are people magnets. With people, comes money to spend.

If you're a business owner in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach or Port Orange and you'd like to collect on some of this spending, I suggest outdoor advertising with Daytona Beach Balloon Rental.

That's Giant Balloon Rental based in Orlando, but serves the entire state.
In addition to giant advertising balloons, Giant Balloon Rental offers searchlights, LED signs, helium balloons and helium tank rental.


No comments: