Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Tampa CPA

There's a client I have not said much about because I haven't had the opportunity to meet her face to face. I know her only through Cynthia Alloway, of whom I've written quite a bit,

This client is Tanya Higginbotham.

Because of her affiliation with Cynthia, I have complete trust in her. She has 30 years of accounting experience, with 15 of those as a Certified Public Accountant. Remember, a CPA is more than just an accountant. A CPA must have at least a Bachelor's Degree specifically in Accounting and they must pass a four part exam about tax prep, accounting, auditing, business law and lots more, plus require continuing education.

Tanya was a partner in an accounting firm where she managed operations and staffing, was in charge of software integration and built client relationships. 

You can find out more about Tanya on her profile page here: Tampa Area CPA

No comments: