Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Approaching 5000 total views

I started this blog a little over 8 1/2 years ago, on 8/31/07.

I posted less then 20 times that year, and even less frequently in the following years, until I started running my own business and blogging about my clients, in addition to my own opinions and ramblings.

About a year ago, I posted that I had hit 3000 veiws, so getting to 5k (a 2k improvement) in just over a year is again encouraging.


If you're starting out blogging and getting discouraged because you think no-one is reading what you write, just keep writing. Write well, but write often. Each individual page may only pick up a few views here and there, but occasionally you'll hit on something and get a nice boost. Keep trying, and those boosts may come more frequently!

I wanted another place to post similar items to what I have here, so I started tecbrat.weebly.com.

No comments: