Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Amazon Mechanical Turk - Google pageviews

I was somewhat surprised today when I was looking at the performance of a couple of my blogs. This one is getting some page views, like about a pageview per day. It's not a steady flow, but it was actually nearly 40 in the last 30 days.

Considering that I don't write with great authority and I have almost no SEO done to the site, those few pageviews are a success in my eyes.

The surprise came when I noticed that mymturkexperience.blogspot.com had just over 60 pageviews for that same time period. I hardly touch that now because I gave up on MTurk a long time ago. I left the experience blog up in the hopes that it might be helpful, and in the hopes it might be successful with Google ads. I wish I knew what caused a spike. I got about 40 hits on just one day. If I could do that every day, maybe I'd actually make a few bucks! :-)

I'll keep an eye on it.

No comments: