Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Temple Terrace Tree Service

I've often written about one of my clients, Mid Florida Tree Service.

It's a family business, currently being run by the second generation, with the current owner having begun helping his father at the age of 16, many years ago.

Mid Florida Tree Service has certainly been around for a while. That longevity only comes by keeping their customers happy.

They are based out of Thonotosassa Florida. Most of the time when I'm trying to help promote them, I'll talk about Tampa, because that's where most of the internet searches are, but I'd like to point out that they are right next door for those homes and businesses in Temple Terrace Florida who may find themselves in need of a professional arborist.

If your Temple Terrace home or business has overgrown trees, diseased trees, or storm damaged trees, Mid Florida Tree service is the place to call for help.

No comments: