Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

New Client - Professional Piping Services, Inc.

I've written before that my previous employer, JH Studios, Inc., often refers clients to me. Depending on the situation, I'll host their site, or JH Studios might keep it, and I'll just do the work.

This is one where I'm just doing the work. I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out. The site was designed about 12 years ago by Virgil Mandanici's "Wizard Workz". It hadn't changed much in those 12 years, and as desktops and laptop screens got wider, and skinny smartphone screens became popular, the old design just didn't fit well.

I was given the opportunity to re-build the site to be more friendly to both wider screens, and mobile devices.

Here's what is used to look like:
https://web.archive.org/web/20041205161119/http://www.professionalpiping.com/

I think the new design is very true to the original while making it mobile friendly.

As always, when I get a client in a new industry, I begin learning more about that industry. I'll be writing more articles about Professional Piping Services, Inc. soon, probably on my weebly blog.


No comments: