Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Thermal Equipment Systems, Inc.

I am very pleased to announce that I have another new client. Thermal Equipment Systems, Inc.

This is another customer that I have worked with previously at JH Studios, Inc.

Thermal Equipment offers industrial burners and all the safety and control equipment that goes along with them. In getting to know the business a little, I was intrigued to learn that there are actually ovens made to drive a truck into! In addition to truck-in ovens, these "process ovens" also include walk-in and tunnel ovens.

Why might someone need an industrial burner? Cast molding would be a prime example. It takes a lot of heat to melt your iron or aluminum. Then there's paint baking for heat cured paint. Incineration is another great example. It takes a lot of heat to burn a lot of trash. Metal hardening also requires great heat. Trust someone that's been in the business about as long as I've been alive.

Themal Equipment Systems, Inc. offers products from makers such as Dungs, Eclipse, Ensign, Pyromation and others.

Check out www.thermalequip.com

And watch for changes as I make the site mobile friendly.

No comments: