Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Go Fund Me for Spencer the dog

I haven't posted about this recently, and I'm not sure if I mentioned it here. Lately I've been using this blog mostly to talk about my clients and their websites.

Besides me being a business owner, my family and I have a passion for rescuing dogs. We were driving on a highway near our house and saw a dog literally standing in the middle of the road.

We stopped for him and I got out of the car. I realized very quickly that he was in bad shape and needed help. His ribs were showing, he had very little fur and he was covered in bug bites. He had a familiar smell that I recognized as a secondary problem caused by demodex mange.

We took him home and started taking care of him. He's getting much better, but we still need some financial help for him. If you find your way to this blog and have a heart for dogs, please consider giving at http://www.gofundme.com/wfe6anw

You can see his picture here: http://tecsdogs.blogspot.com/2015/06/i-have-neglected-this-blog-terribly.html

No comments: