Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

cURL multipart form data file upload

I searched long and hard with that as a search phrase, and only found others asking how to do it. I finally figure it out, Praise God!
If you are struggling with cURL trying to upload files as part of a POST action form in PHP, try this: cURL multipart form data file upload

I posted a brief explanation and my complete code (modified for privacy of course).

This link sat broken for quite some time, but has recently been restored!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! Just what I was looking for!

TecBrat said...

I thought I had put the content of the linked page here, but I have not. The linked page has been dead for a while. I'll either resurrect it, or put its old contents in this post.

Corry aka: TecBrat

TecBrat said...

Been real busy lately, but I've been on my blog more frequently. Maybe I'll finally get back around to fixing this!

TecBrat said...

Finally!