Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Dover, Florida

I was a little surprised, myself, to realize I'd never mentioned Dover on this blog. It's not a huge place, but it is worth a mention.

To get an idea of what I might write about it, I checked the wiki and it was reported to have just over 3000 people.

It sits almost centered between Brandon and Plant City in eastern Hillsborough County.

As with most of my posts recently, I want to share about my client, Mid Florida Tree Service who offers tree trimming and other tree care in Dover, Fl.

Proper tree care extends the life of your trees and protects people and property by reducing the likelihood of falling limbs or uprooting trees.

A tree service professional can prune the roots of a tree to protect concrete such as the foundation of your home, or your sidewalks and driveways.

When a tree needs to be removed, Mid Florida Tree service can pull any permit required and provide the professional opinion needed to determine if a tree is a danger. Once the tree is removed, Mid Florida Tree Service can grind the stump below grade, eliminating the tripping hazard you may have seen when a stump is left to rot out.

If you need tree care in the Dover or Eastern Hillsborough County area, please call Mid Florida Tree Service at  (813) 986-2258

No comments: